Railway is the free-line platform of the Indian transportation which carries both the passenger and the goods across India.
It is a dream of many youths to work with this national platform, and today there we will provide great news to all those candidates who are willing to work with the India railway board of Chandigarh.
The Chandigarh Indian Railway recruitment board has lately issued the notification for the recruitment of assistant loco pilot, and the technician grade 3rd scale of vacancies.
Here in this article, we would provide you with the application of this post along with the eligibility criteria for appearing in the exams
RRB Chandigarh ALP Recruitment 2018
As the Indian railway has issued the notification for the posts of an assistant loco pilot, and the technician grade 3rd level job, the applications forms have been made available on the website.
The candidates who want to apply for this vacancy may apps for it over the online website of the Indian railway Chandigarh board which is www.rrbcdg.gov.in .
The deadline for the application of this vacancy is 31st march 2018 hence the candidates are advised to make their application before the due date in order to avoid the last minute server crashing.
There are 1546 vacancies in the Chandigarh board of Indian railway which will invite a great competition among the candidates hence you should start your preparation for the exams at a right time.
Eligibility Criteria for Chandigarh Railway ALP & Technician Grade 3rd jobs
Students are supposed to be aware with the eligibility criteria before they apply for this recruitment. Below we are providing the eligibility criteria for all the prospective candidates.
- The applicant must have been passed either the matriculation exam or the SSC exam along with the ITI diploma
- The age limit for this vacancy is a minimum of 18 years and maximum of the 30 years age of the candidate.
The selection process will be based on two rounds, which are the written exams and the personal interview of the candidate.
Here is how the candidates can apply for this vacancy
- First, go to the official website of the Chandigarh Indian railway board which is www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- After reaching the home page of the website searches the link for this vacancy.
Finding the link click on the link.
- The application form will be opened there you need to enter all the required information of the candidate.
- After providing the details as asked, submit the form.
- At last after successful submission of the form, you can take a print out of the form.